How to get Unbanned From Snapchat
If you’ve been banned from Snapchat, this can be devastating. If you don’t know how long the ban will last or if it’s permanent, it might seem like there’s no way out.
Read Also:10 Best Feeler Gauge Set
But there is hope! In this article, we’ll show you how to unban your account and get back on Snapchat again.
How to unban your Snapchat account
You can unban your Snapchat account in the following ways:
- Use a VPN. This will change your IP address and make it appear as though you are accessing the internet from a different country, which may fool Snapchat into believing that you’re not banned.
- Use a different Snapchat account (or create one). If you have a friend who uses the app, ask them to log out of their profile and let you use theirs. You’ll be able to take photos and videos again until they post something new or send messages—and then you’ll be out of luck again. That’s why we recommend creating an additional Snapchat account for yourself—even if it’s just temporary!
- Use a different phone number or email address if possible; these tend not to work well with user verification systems like this one because they’re easy for scams artists or hackers trying desperately get access into someone else’s account so don’t expect much luck here either but worth trying before anything else since there aren’t any other options left unless…
Why was my account banned?
If your account is banned, it’s likely because you’ve violated the terms of service. You could have been engaging in any number of activities that violate their rules, including:
- Spamming other users
- Sending inappropriate content
- Posting or sharing content that violates copyright laws
How to delete your Snapchat account permanently
If you’ve committed to the idea of deleting your Snapchat account and want to get rid of it for good, there are two ways to do so. The first is by visiting [Snapchat’s help page](https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/a/how-to-delete-your-account) and navigating to their “Delete My Account” section. From here, click on the link that says “I’d like to permanently delete my account.” You’ll then be prompted with a few more questions:
- Are you sure? This can’t be undone!
- Enter your password again for verification purposes and click “OK”.
- Enter your phone number for verification purposes (you will receive an SMS code via text) and click “OK”.
What to do if you get banned again.
If you are banned from Snapchat, it’s best to avoid getting banned again. You can do this by not using other people’s accounts and devices, as these are the main reasons for most bans. If you do get banned, I recommend waiting until the next day before trying to log into your account again.
Most users report that their ban lasts 24 hours but some say it lasts longer than that depending on the infraction(s). If at all possible, wait until after the ban has lifted before using Snapchat again so that nothing else can negatively affect your account!
In this article, we’ve covered how to ban your Snapchat account and also how to unban it. We recommend that you do not contact Snapchat support if you have been banned as they will not be able to help you with this issue. If you have any questions or comments about this guide then feel free to leave them below!